The Skills To Get The Job Done
A Team Of Trained Professionals
We have attracted and hired the best talent in the industry for both the Mitigation and Reconstruction divisions.
We have built a strong team of Project Managers, Crew Chiefs, and technicians ready to react 24/7 on behalf of your insured. Our 21,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Woonsocket and our 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Worcester are stocked with brand new, latest in technology equipment, designed to address any job and quickly restore the affected property back to pre-loss conditions.
Zero Cut Corners
Prime Restoration and Remediation is currently seeking motivated people to join our team. We specialize in 24/7 residential and commercial cleanups including water extraction, drying, and dehumidification; fire and smoke damage restoration; mold and mildew mitigation services; and storm response services for losses in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
Our goal is one of putting our clients first and foremost. Our family-oriented values extend to the people we serve. We accomplish this by communication, efficiency, treating properties as if they were our own, and surpassing all expectations. This is our culture.
Learn More About The Job
• Construction experience helpful
• Understanding the operations of drying, restoration equipment including but not limited to: dehumidifiers, fans, extraction equipment, HEPA filtered equipment and other remediation equipment
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, confidence to drive large cube trucks, and tow trailers
• Reliable transportation (to and from our office)
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Availability for on-call shifts, nights, weekends and long hours during the busy season. Work on holidays may be required
• Valid high school diploma or GED certificate
• Must communicate clearly and appropriately with customers and interested 3rd parties
• Professional appearance, demeanor and work ethic
Ideal Candidates will also Possess:
• IICRC certifications such as WRT, ASD and/or FST
• Basic computer skills and mobile device knowledge
• OSHA certifications
• Prior experience in restoration industry
• Basic troubleshooting knowledge of electrical, plumbing, small engines and vehicles
• Ability to run crews of 3 or more people
• USDOT medical examiner’s card
• Basic knowledge of Xactimate and multilingual a plus
Compensation will be based on experience. Employees are compensated for overtime and holiday pay. Benefits include Health/Dental, 401K Plan, Accidental Life and Disability insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy.
Interested candidates should send resume and requests to Brooke McDonnell at email@example.com or call 401-475-1966.
Have a question?
Talk to the team at PRIME
Here at PRIME, we are fair, professional and do not inflate the cost of a job.